Tributo sinfónico a Michael Jackson-Thriller-VIDEO

This is a tribute. It's not for sale.
Michael Jackson was the man. This is my way of saying thank you.
These arrangements take 40+ hours to make - but I figured of all the happiness he brought to my life (whether it was karaoke with friends, or driving down the shore, or singing as I was walking down the street) - my time spent on this isn't comparative to the hours his music inspired me and added to my lifestyle.
My arrangement was between 'Beat It', 'Don't Stop Til You Get Enough', 'Billie Jean', and 'Thriller'. I chose 'Beat It' because it sounded good in my head for orchestra :)
Music is amazing how it creates emotion. fear, Love, Hate, Mystery, Dancing, etc. It's extremely powerful, and to rearrange it in a way that an orchestra can capture that power and excitement and transition it to another is something I feel is what music is all about. It's about passing it on. It's about creating emotion.
Hope you enjoy this arrangement, and that it makes you smile in the same way MJ's music and work made me happy.
Stay well everyone. RIP Michael Jackson.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Anímese a hacer un comentario. Siempre constructivo y positivo sin que signifique que no deban colocar sus desacuerdos, aclaraciones y contribuciones son bienvenidas. Gracias.

Historia

Infaltable en el Hogar para Emergencias de Salud

Atlas gráfico de Urgencias, SEMFYC España, Salvavidas de uso múltiple

LO MAS VISTO